Airport travel during the holidays can be a recipe for frustration that looks something like this:
- 2 Over Tired and Frazzled Parents
- 4 TSA Security Agents
- 3 Overworked Flight Attendants
- 2 Bags of Peanuts & Warm Cokes
- 1 Lost Suitcase
- Add-in in a new little baby
- Sprinkle in ALL the supplies necessary to take care of that little baby
- End Result: Wishing you never left home!
In summary - This experience can be much like trying to bake 4 dozen cookies in an Easy Bake Oven. (Let’s face it - it’s not happening with a 100 watt light bulb)
We understand how much work traveling with an infant is so we’ve put together our own little Recipe for Success when traveling with “Baby on Board”. Click on the link below and you can learn some of the tips and tricks we’ve learned over the years that’ll make your Travel come out “Just Right!” Oh yeah, If you’re not traveling by plane you might still find some sage advice for car travel that’ll make your holidays much Sweeter!