Dear Exhausted Parent,
We have the deepest empathy for what it feels like to stand in your shoes. You are so tired that you can't function or think straight - but you love your child and would do anything to make sure she knows it, including feeding or rocking her to sleep, lying down with her in bed, or rushing to her side whenever she cries at night.
And yet, your child's poor sleep is wreaking havoc on your whole family. Desperate for answers, you've talked to anyone who will listen and scoured the Internet for solutions. But there is so much conflicting information out there on sleep, and it can be incredibly overwhelming to decide on a method that's right for you.
At Sleepy Planet, our mission is to take the guesswork out of sleep for tired parents who know things need to change but feel uncertain about how to move forward. We aim to make the road to peaceful sleep as smooth, simple and swift as possible, standing by your side every step of the way.
That's why we created Baby Sleep School! Baby Sleep School is a brand-new, personalized and affordable way to help your little one sleep through the night and take great naps! This class offers everything you would normally receive in a personalized consultation (value $395), for a fraction of the cost. Designed for parents of babies 4 to 18 months, this three-hour class with Jennifer and Jill will offer in-depth assistance to help your baby settle on her own, sleep through the night, and take predictable, good-quality naps. Each class will include:
- A thorough assessment of your child's current sleep habits, and feeding, and developmental needs
- Detailed information about wind-down routines, scheduling, and the sleep environment appropriate for your child
- Guidance on creating a customized, step-by-step sleep plan for your child, taking into consideration your family's needs and preferences
- Plenty of Q&A about the sleep-learning process
- A companion workbook and audio CD
- Optional follow-up support to ensure that your plan goes smoothly (additional fees will apply)
Saturday, February 23rd from 1-4pm in Santa Monica
Saturday, April 27th from 1-4pm in Santa Monica
We look forward to helping you restore balance and harmony to your lives, and to helping you finally get some much-deserved shut-eye!
Jill and Jennifer