October 30th, 2011
The Pump Station & Nurtury™ Santa Monica
Lots of great activities for Mom, Dad and your Little Pumpkins (see below)
Healthy Child Healthy World ignites the movement that empowers parents to protect children from harmful chemicals.With a growing body of evidence linking everyday environmental contaminants to asthma, learning disabilities, obesity, cancer and more, Healthy Child translates the science and inspires parents and caregivers to create healthy environments where families can flourish.
For the past two decades Healthy Child Healthy World has been
the nation's leading organization of its kind. They:
- Expand awareness of unnecessary toxic risks to children's health
- Encourage easy actions and responsible lifestyle choices
- Advocate for corporate policies and government legislation that protect children from environmental health risks; and,
- Engage communities to take collective actions to create a healthier world.
- Read more: http://healthychild.org/about/mission/#ixzz1YdmDHT2u
For families with little pumpkins 6 months to 5 years.
|An official Green Halloween Event|
- Trick or Treat Bags ready to be filled on the Trick or Treat Trail!
Lots of free goodies from our Sponsors, Way better than Plain Candy!
- Magic of Recycling Demonstrations and Workshop
- Yoga Stars and Super Soccer Stars demo classes
- Squirmy Sensory Play
- The Great Green Monster Playroom
- Tumblastic Trick or Treat Trail
- bObles Workout room
- Spooky Story Time Breaks
- Balloon Artists
- Plum Organics Tasting Tent
- Live Music with Papa is a Rolling Stone
- Raffle prizes from Healthy Child Healthy World
- Raffle prizes from our Partners and Sponsors
The first 50 people to RSVP on Eventbrite (click here) get entered in our raffle.
$250 value Pump Station Gift Basket OR $100 value Pump Station Gift Basket
More Fun Stuff added all the time!! To see more information about The Great Green Halloween Play Date at The Pump Station in Santa Monica (such as FREE PARKING)
For more information about The Great Green Play Date visit