Accounts Payable Clerk
Part-Time Position (@16 hours per week) reporting to CEO
Completes payments and controls expenses by processing, verifying, reconciling and vouchering invoices from vendors in a timely & accurate manner.
· Responsible for timely management of all email communications with vendors and stores for email@example.com
· Must be able to effectively communicate with vendors regarding invoice discrepancies, on time payment schedules, credits etc.
· Reconciles processed receivers with vendor invoices, then vouchers work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
· Charges expenses to appropriate accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
· Pays vendors by monitoring discount and freight opportunities - making adjustments when necessary
· Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
· Regularly manages and maintains historical records by filing documents physically or electronically on server.
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Assists CEO and managers on special projects as needed
Accounts Payable Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with at least 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Organization, Analytical Skills, Accounting, Vendor Relationships, PC Proficiency, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills. Experience using MicroSoft Office and Quickbooks a must! Knowledge of NCR Counterpoint, Bill.com and Tallie a plus!
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.