Looking for Sales Associate with Bra Fitting Experience
The Pump Station & Nurtury® is a trusted resource center for expecting and new parents in the Los Angeles area. We are currently experiencing exciting and dynamic growth and are seeking team members to provide supportive and comprehensive service to our customers and clients. We currently need full and part-time associates who can work some nights and weekends.
As a Pump Station & Nurtury® Associate, you will contribute to the unsurpassed service/retail experience of our clients and customers through information, service, and sales. The ideal candidate will bring an outgoing personality, problem solving/listening skills, and the desire to succeed into our warm and caring environment.
Overview of Duties:
- Experience Sizing Bras - Nursing wear is a plus!
- Greet and guide the client/customer through our services, equipment rentals, products, and information in a timely and knowledgeable way
- Support cash wrap activities accurately processing customers’ information and sales transactions in a friendly and timely fashion
- Assist store managers, buyers and merchandisers with daily retail operations, including cleaning, stocking, merchandising, and organizing
- Support classroom activities, including set-up, sign-in, and breakdown
- Assist the lactation department with equipment rentals, setting appointments and providing information
- Contribute to physical inventory when requested
- Provide administrative support to department managers when necessary
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong PC skills
- Strong phone skills & etiquette
- Ability to work with a team
- Sales experience and/or experience with moms and babies a plus
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Able to work weekends
Please email Cover Letter and Resume to Yadira@pumpstation.com. Only serious inquiries please.