Monday, January 31, 2011

Hi! My name is Grady and I am 4 months old

Hi! My name is Grady and I am 4 months old. I love watching trees sway in the breeze and going for walks in my MOBY wrap from the Pump Station. I am a champ in the bathtub where I like to kick my Rubber Ducky. My parents are happy they can go to the Pump Station for anything they need for me, and I am glad I meet so many friends at my mommy and me class with Heather T!

Pump Station, thank you for all of the things you do to make babies happy!
love, Grady


Ok, let's face it - we all think we have the cutest (and most precocious) baby on the block - well at the Pump Station & Nurtury™ - we believe you! You do have the cutest and most precious baby!

With that said, we invite you to send us your own personal Baby Bio! Send us a great picture of your baby or a friends and then include a little information about him or her. Does your baby have a nickname? a favorite food? a favorite vacation spot or even a favorite sports team? Baby Bios should be under 220 Characters long. Photos may be cropped to fit in the allotted space.

Send your photo to info@pumpstation.com.

0 comments: