Friday, March 4, 2011

Hi! My name is Zoey Alexandra

Hi! My name is Zoey Alexandra. I'm eight months old and thanks to the awesome lactation consultants at The Pump Station I was exclusively breastfed for the first six months of my life!

My favorite things to do are: crawling, putting things in my mouth, pulling the dog's tail and going for walks with mommy and daddy in my Ergo carrier.

I also enjoy jazz, reading Dr.Seuss and peek-a-boo.

Peace!

Ok, let's face it, we all think we have the cutest (and most precious) baby on the block - well at the Pump Station & Nurtury we believe you!You do have the Cutest and most Precious baby!

With that said, we invite you to send us your own personal Baby Bio! Send us a great picture of your baby or a friends and then include a little information about him or her. Does your baby have a nickname, favorite food, favorite vacation spot, or even a favorite sports team? Baby Bios should be under 220 characters or 60 words. Text will be edited and photos will be cropped to fit in the allotted space.

Send your photo to info@pumpstation.com.

0 comments: