Friday, April 1, 2011

Hi My Name is Karolina

Hi Everyone,

My name is Karolina and I am 6 months old. I live in the Hollywood Hills and love going for walks with my mommy and my dog in my Baby Bjorn. I also love my swim class at the YMCA in Hollywood and had so much fun at the Li'l Hands Baby Sign Language Class at the Pump Station. I can't get that "More Milk" song out of my head! I love to dance so my mommy started a Sling and Dance class for moms and babies and she talked to Norma, the manager at the Pump Station in Hollywood, about having a class there. She was very helpful! Also, I'm excited to start eating solid food next week. My mom heard the Beaba First Stage Spoon Set is the best so I'm sure we'll be stopping by the Pump Station sometime this week to go get a set. Maybe we'll see you there!
Love,
Karolina


Ok, let's face it, we all think we have the cutest (and most precious) baby on the block - well at the Pump Station & Nurtury we believe you! You do have the Cutest and most Precious baby!

With that said, we invite you to send us your own personal Baby Bio! Send us a great picture of your baby or a friends and then include a little information about him or her. Does your baby have a nickname, favorite food, favorite vacation spot, or even a favorite sports team?

Send your photo to info@pumpstation.com.

Baby Bios should be under 220 characters or 60 words. Text and photos will edited to fit in the allotted space when needed.

0 comments: