Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pump Station Babies!

Ok, let's face it - we all think we have the cutest (and most precocious) baby on the block - well at the Pump Station & Nurtury - we believe you! You do have the cutest and most precocious baby!

With that said, we invite you to send us your own personal Baby Bio! Send us a great picture of your baby or a friends and then include a little information about him or her. Does your baby have a nickname? a favorite food? a favorite vacation spot or even a favorite sports team? Baby Bios should be under 220 Characters long. Photos may be cropped to fit in the allotted space.

Send your photo to info@pumpstation.com.

My name is Wilder. I am 7 months old. I like to eat squash, peas and pears. I love to go for walks in my moby wrap with dad and play peek-a-boo with mom.
» View more

0 comments: