Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Aurelien... the new marketing intern of The Pump Station & Nurtury


Hi!

I am Aurélien DAVID and I am the new marketing Intern of The Pump Station & Nurtury.

I come from France and I am currently preparing an undergraduate degree in marketing and business administration at the Business Management School of La Roche-sur-Yon (Atlantic coast of France).

I am a 20 years old male and as part of my course, I am required to do a 5 months’ work placement in a company abroad. That is the reason why I have chosen to do my Marketing Internship in The Pump Station & Nurtury at Santa Monica from the 10th of April to the 28th of August 2009.

My aims are to improve my English (because it’s my first trip) and to gain some experience. I will try to bring my French knowledge to succeed in my missions.

However, to be effective, I need you … Don’t hesitate to share with me if you’re satisfied or not by our products/services, your suggestions of how we might improve our store.

Since my arrival, I have created a blog in order that my family and my friends follow me throughout my internship: http://153days-in-santamonica.over-blog.fr/.

Do you know that a great evening party between moms will take place the next month?

It sounds very good … They will sponsor LA’s first National Mom’s Nite Out. There will be guest authors! For more info check out… http://pumpstationblog.blogspot.com/

Don’t hesitate to reach me via my personal email (aurelien@pumpstation.com) or via Facebook (discussions) if you have any question about me, about my job in The Pump Station & Nurtury, if you would like to speak with me or if you want to share your feedback.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome!!! we're so glad you're here!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Los Angeles. You may love it so much here and decide to stay. This is a beautiful city with incredible weather! Hope you get to see many of the hidden sights. Ask the locals!