This Fourth of July, families everywhere will fire up the grill, pull out the sparklers and camp out to see fireworks. But all of those activities can be dangerous.
- Purchase non-toxic glo--jewelry for toddlers. Not for child under five years - they may chew on them.
- Wear sun screen and keep babies head and necks covered with hats. You could wear one too.
For kids who hate hats have a "Best Funny Hat contest"
- Keep lots of drinking water handy
- Establish a three-foot "keep-away zone" for children around grills.
- While grilling avoid loose-fitting clothing and pin up long hair.
- Watch firework events from a distance, they are way too loud for little ears. Babies especially have ultra sensitive hearing.
California Baby SPF 30+ Sunblock Stick
Flap Happy Original Flap Hat
JJ Cole Essentials Blanket
»Firework safety this 4th of July
»Fourth of July Dangers